Thursday, March 12, 2009

Me...

I am dramatic...and I hate it.

It's nearly 1 am and I have an 8am class that I frequently miss, but I'm up thinking about how dramatic I am...and then blogging about it....how dramatic.

I hate that I have to talk to someone, anyone, about myself in order to feel like I'm worth even talking about...I guess I figure, if I don't tell my story, who will?

Yeah, what I forget is that telling your "own story" is what makes people wanna hear it even less.

No one likes to hear someone talk about themselves all the time right? Or at least that's what I've always heard....

No one wants to know about your drama or your life story because then, you're just too complicated...

And I don't want to be complicated....

1 comment:

Saren J. said...

Hey darlin'.

I'm sorry you're stressing. I have found that it helps me to find a really good counselor, and then even if nobody else seems to listen or if i need to feel heard, whether just to solidify myself or to start processing stuff, I've got someone to go to. Luckily, I have good insurance; but it can be spendy. Nonetheless, i think it's totally worth it. And it doesn't have to be a crisis--I do it for regular self-maintenance.

:) Loves.