Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Raphael Saadiq in Portland


Oh Mah Gawd!!

Raphael Saadiq
is going to be in Portland on March 6th at the Wonder Ballroom!!

The show starts at 9 pm.
If you haven't heard of this man, he's just released what I consider the best album of 2008...so now you know how I voted in my own poll, lol.

The pre-order for the tickets starts at 10 am this Friday the 30th (password: VERIZON)
and the general sales starts the next day (Sat 31st) at 10 am.

For more info on this show, go to
ticketmaster!

I'm gonna post some of his music so those of you who haven't heard him can see what all the fuss is about! His latest album "The Way I See It" is a 1960's themed album...like it sounds like it's strait up outa the 60's...better than Amy Whinehouse's attempts lol.


LISTEN TO HIM AND GO TO HIS SHOW!!! (I'll be there!)

1 comment:

Saren J. said...

gawd. boo for amy winehouse.

heck YES for Raphael Saadiq. I wish i could go see him in Portland...