Monday, January 26, 2009

Mr. Dekker



I don't usually make posts about my personal life outside of social issues or activism or nething (since this is suppose to be an activism blog...but I think that's gonna change soon) but I wanted to honor the fact that Mr. Dekker and I have just celebrated our third year anniversary! And I want to say that the last 3 years have been the BEST years of my life...I am so in love and so excited to spend the rest of my life with this man!

Many of you have probly heard me say "Damn! I can't wait to graduate! Ugh!"

Yeah, well that's cuz once I finally graduate, I can leave Corvalley and join Mr. Dekker up north! It sux living apart :( But newho, I just wanted to celebrate our three years wit this post!

3 comments:

Dekk said...

Awe *blushes*

I love you!

Damn I look horrible in pictures though ;-)

Andrea said...

Sweet Randa! Congrats on three years and many more you two!! :)

Michael Faris said...

Congratulations!!

and yes, Dekk does look horrible in that pic :)

Miss you both!