Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day 2009




It's finally happened...Barack Hussein Obama is my president! For the first time in my life, I feel like I can claim the U.S. president as my own...I am proud to be an American citizen today.

As you all know from my earlier ranting, I'm broke lol....that means I don't have cable (or any TV stations except OPB...and who wants to watch that everyday
all day?). So, I missed most of the televised celebration today. I was in class at 8 am this morning and got to see the very end of Obama's speech, the poet, and the Benediction (which I ended up crying during lol)...

I felt so proud today! And I'm excited to watch this man grow as a leader and encourage real change in this society! I don't really know what else to say other than I am so so so so happy that

BUSH IS OFFICIALLY THE WORST PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY AND HE'S GONE BACK TO TEXAS FOR GOOD!!!!


Out with the old





IN WITH THE NEW!!!

1 comment:

Michael Faris said...

If you still haven't seen most of it, hulu.com is supposed to be putting it up on their site.