Monday, January 12, 2009

Back On the Blogging Grind

HEY YALL!!!!

Sorry about the month long hiatus...life got kinda hectic what with Christmas and New Years and all...

But I'M BACK AND IN ACTION! (corny, I know)

So, how many people here hate money? (raise your hand)
I HATE MONEY! In fact, it's gotta be one of the most depressing aspects of life to me...money makes me sad, it makes me mad, it makes me feel like I can conquer the world when I have enough of it (which I never do). I can honestly say that me and Money have a love/hate relationship like no other.
I swear, I think banks are literally God's (or Goddess') way of saying "Aha! That's what you get! I'm gonna hold your money and charge you $35 when you go over your available balance by even one cent!" I hate banks! In fact, I'm gonna switch to a credit union!!
**breathe...just breathe**
Yes, I'm bitter...and broke, lol.

So I have a funny video to share from SNL! Has nothing to do with anything but it's funny so WATCH IT :)

P.S. I think I might name my child Freba after watching this thing lol


3 comments:

Saren J. Call said...

I'm so glad you are posting again! I've missed hearing from you!

Very funny SNL clip. I think I'll name my next dog Fran (since i won't have children).

Dekk said...

ummm... FRAN ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Freba = meh

Fran = hahahahaha!!!

bout time you're back ;-)

Hanif said...

Welcome back. Credit Unions are an excellent way to have your assets tracked by the prying eyes of the power structure. Go for it. But remember: a wise man (or woman, ahem!) doesn't build their home on a sand marsh. fa real.