Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President Barack Obama

What a day! The sun is shining, birds are chirping, my dog is sleeping, and....what's this?...............MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!

I can honestly say that back in high school, I actually said "America won't ever let a Black man run the country...no f-ing way!"...But here we are America, standing strong and proud under Barack Obama (can u believe his name is gettin the red line on here? they need to update this things vocab,lol)

*sigh*.....It was empowering to see the newscasters
themselves in tears over his electoral victory! I mean, Oprah was out there cryin (well that's nuthin new) and Black and White people alike were in utter tears of joy over the miracle of a Black president. I AM SO STOKED!!!

I haven't even processed all of this yet, so you'll be hearing alot more about it from me as the weeks go by...but for now, I will leave you with this... :)

3 comments:

Dekk said...

For the first time in my life I feel proud of our country and I feel comfortable knowing that Barack is the "face" of our nation.

Let us not forget that there are many who disagree with us. When McCain gave is concession speach people actualy started "booing" when he insisted that we come together and respect Obama.

For now, FUCK EM!!! For later, lets not forget that they're out there more hate filled than ever.

I love you.

Andrea said...

Woooooo!!!!!

Hanif said...

The internal state of a thing is rarely to be discerned in any extent consequential from the facade it projects to the world. For that reason, when we come across fools we must remember: he is either a complete idiot, or an unfathomable genius. Think on it.